The Global Wireless Mesh Network Market is accounted for $3.45 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $12.1 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period. Growing adoption of smart connected devices across various industries, high demand in bandwidth requirement, need for reliable network and stable network and reduction in cost of connected devices are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, data security is one of the key factor hampering the market.
By service, network consulting services segment is expected to hold considerable market share during the forecast period. This service is used to eradicate network complexities and reintegrate the functions in a simplified environment by providing clients with their business networking needs. It also used to employ effective next-generation networking solutions that are in practice. Based on mesh design, ad-hoc mesh segment is expected register steady growth during the forecast period. The ad-hoc mesh network design is a peer-to-peer network where end stations function as routing nodes.
North America acquired the largest market share in the market during the forecast period which can be attributed to the rising low-power high-range wide area networks (WANs) and automation-triggered major technological revolutions in this region. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period due to the advanced and dynamic adoption of new technologies and growing economies in emerging countries such as Japan, China, India, Singapore, and Australia.
Sample Report Available @ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/sample-request/929
Major Industry Player’s
Some of the key players profiled in global Wireless Mesh Network market are Rajant Corporation, Wirepas, Qualcomm, Aruba Networks, Synapse Wireless, Strix Systems, Ruckus Wireless, Firetide, Cambium Networks, Cisco Systems, Qorvo, BelAir Networks, Inc., Tropos Networks (ABB Group), ZIH Corp (Zebra Technologies Corporation), Motorola Solutions, Inc., Nortel Networks, Unicom Systems, HP (Aruba Networks, Inc.), Fluidmesh Networks LLC, P2 Wireless Technologies and General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Discount on this Report @ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/discount-request/929
Mesh Designs Covered:
- AD-HOC Mesh
- Infrastructure Wireless Mesh
- Disaster Management and Public Safety
- Border Security (GPS Tracking)
- Smart Building and Home Automation
- Smart Mobility
- Video Streaming and Surveillance
- Smart Manufacturing
- Other Applications
- Network Analytics
- Network Planning
- Network Security
- Deployment and Provisioning
- Network Testing
- Network Optimization
- Network Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
End Users Covered:
- Government (Public Safety)
- Transportation & logistics
- Smart Cities & Smart Warehouses by region
- Oil & gas
For More Information @ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/home/report_details/929
We offer the exclusive market research solution for all the industries by performing the comprehensive investigation of industry trends, globally. The Association in every industry such as Technology, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumable Goods and others demands a market-based solutions for various vital decisions based on productivity.
Our main goal is to Boost and Associate organizations to Build everlasting strategic enhancement and recognize growth Purpose. The organization assists its clients to accomplish business policies and achieve Continuous growth in their respective market domain.
Amigo Market Reports
1507 Nolan St,
San Antonio, TX,78202
Toll Free +1 (707) 925 3360
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org